Cleaning the old copper bottom pans


Its time to revive my beat up old copper bottom pans. 

My husband bought these pans for me when we were first married and though they are well loved, they have been looking well used. 



So, with a little salt and lemon juice they shine right up. 

Just pour a little lemon juice on the bottom of the pan and then sprinkle with salt. 





This works really well if you just use a half lemon but of course that takes a little more planning on my part and involves spending extra money at the store. So, I just went with lemon juice.

Now just rub it and it starts polishing to a gorgeous copper color once again. 

 

Some pots may need a little more scrubbing. This is one of my favorites and it is used A LOT. 







So, it took a green scratcher as well but came out looking great after some work by my sweet husband. 





I love the finished look. They look almost as though I just opened them up at Christmas. And it is super easy to do!

Comments

Popular Posts